I had a good day. I woke up in a good mood. I didn't have to go anywhere. I was able to get on the computer, then clean up. I talked to a good friend of mine. I did dishes. I did the oven. I even cooked dinner. And it was good.
And since dinner, it's just gotten worse. And worse and worse. Thing 3 is in dire need of going to sleep. Thing 2 took a nap after school but now you couldn't tell it. I am thinking that I'm going to leave Mister with Thing 3 and go take a siesta in my room without anyone but my remote.
I think that's what I should do.
After all, I think I deserve it. All the cleaning and the house is wrecked already. And I just had to clean up a mess of spilled cranberry juice in the fridge. I could have just left it. But then it would have been a sticky mess later on. And since Mister was so great as to clean the fridge last week, it was the least I could do.
So, I'm going to go to bed now.
No comments:
Post a Comment