It seems that ever since I allowed people I know to read this, I haven't posted as much. Not sure why?? They are all people I trust. But maybe it's because I'm not as incognito as I was before. Or maybe it's because I haven't had the need to rant. Oh well.
Mr has been back and forth out of state for a couple MRIs. He felt emasculated because he wasn't allowed to drive. We will see this week if he will be allowed.
Things for me are ok. I'm losing my best friend here when her ERD comes through. That's sad. And I won't be around the military community when (if?) we move. I had another friend, and I thought things were going well, but I guess not. I don't know what happened, what changed or what the dealio is, but things just aren't quite "right". Typical of me and my friendships. Oh well. Maybe when (if?) I move, I can find someone who is not military related at all (which, after all, if things happen for Mr, we won't be a part of the Active community anymore).
It does kind of suck because I felt we were pretty good friends. But recent events has showed that not to be true. I just don't know if it was something I did, or if it was all just an illusion in my mind. Oh well. Again, the only person I can truly count on is Mr.
Thing 1 leaves in a couple of weeks for a camp. He's excited, I'm excited and I wish I could send Thing 2 and Thing 3 off for a week. lol I have realized that I have had a baby on me or in my bed for nearly 6 years. When Thing 1 was a baby, he wasn't always a huge cuddler and was fine with sitting alone. He also slept in his own bed. Now I'm on Thing 3 and she will. not. leave. me. alone. At all. She sleeps in my bed. She sits on me. If I go to the bathroom I have to lock the door (I never had to do this with Thing 1 and 2). I love that she loves me, but you know those big, slobbery dogs that lean on you and when you step away they fall over? Yeah, that's Thing 3. LOL she can't just sit, she has to lean into me.
I need to find a way to cherish that because I know it won't last forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment