I have just a few more days until Mister comes home from where he's been. I can get through this. It won't be a problem.
I have decided that the younger wives, and by younger I mean lacking maturity levels, are stupid and need to grow up. Ha, that was a mature statement, huh? The cat fights in the military community amaze me. Why can't people just try to get along, or steer clear of those they don't like. Instead, snide comments, on both sides have to be made. I've been there. I've done that. I learned from it.
So today my spine was crookeder than a $3 bill. I was able to get that adjusted. Thank God. Later on, Thing One has to have teeth pulled. That won't be so bad, but Thing Two and Thing Three are acting... well, acting their ages. It's definitely nap time. They need to stay apart from each other for a little bit. Besides, I'm tired. But... thankfully it's only a few more days. And I can have Mister at home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment