My husband has to be one of the most patient men on the planet. We not only hit the PX but we also hit the BX looking for a purse. I found one. He stood there, while I went thru purse after purse, looking for the one. But, I get home, and start thinking about it, and lo and behold, I don't want it. I wanted something bigger. But, I was mad at him. Why I was mad at him, I don't know. I was just angry that he gets to fish, and buys corkies, and whatever else for fishing, knowing what he wants, but when I finally buy something for myself, it's not right. I shouldn't have gotten mad at him for that. Goodness!
So, today, I decided I wanted the bigger one, and we went. And again, he was so patient with me while I tried to choose between two others. And I got it.
But, that was after we shopped at the commissary. And after spending over $300 in food, I was angry again. Why did we need "Rip it"? Or a $3 bottle of "Life Water"? Did we really need 4 packages of kippered snacks? He's the only one that eats those, and the last time he bought some, I ended up shipping them to him in Iraq.
So, I don't get it. He's a patient, loving man who has never raised a hand to me, but I cannot, for the life of me, understand why I get so angry at him.
3 comments:
P.S. I suspect herein lies the reason for your anger..fear? Anger at being left behind with all the responsibilities that go with that?
"..and the last time he bought some, I ended up shipping them to him in Iraq.."
I love you guys.. and you both will always be heros to me.. for the sacrifices you both have made for our country.
Anyway, like I said..go kick his ass.
I read somewhere that couples that get annoyed with each other are stronger and more liekly to last. it shows you trust him and know he will be there for you, even when you get angry at him, he sticks around and puts up with your crazy ass.
Bwahahahah OK that is some good advise there Meghan Bwahaha In that case DH and I will be together a long long time LOL I get angry too from time to time. Have you tried (if you want to) telling MR how you feel?
Post a Comment