21 September 2008

I knew I had a reason

Well, hubby and 11 others got a $109 fine today for fishing before sunrise. It's hilarious watching him scramble to find things he can sell. He added a few things to Craigslist. And he's going to pull out a few more things. He's also going to take old uniforms down to sell those. Too bad we can't get the washer and dryer sold. That way he can find a way to pay for that fine. It's sure as hell not coming out of our main account. Because I'm not going to let him pay for his mistakes.

I had a helluva headache today. It bordered on being a migraine. It finally went away with an Aleve and me popping my neck. *sigh* I hate headaches.

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

that is iileagal??? wtf does your state not having fishing licenses? Here you can go to Walmart and buy them in the sports dept and they are good for a year. LOL Like $10 or $15 bucks I think.

Incognito said...

Yes, he has a license... apparently, you can't fish before sunrise.