21 October 2008

Just life

We're buying a boat. We got a loan to consolidate some bills and also to buy a boat. It's in great shape, and about $7000 less than what they could ask for it. So we're going for it. We'll sell our boat to make up some of the cost.

I have decided that no matter how seasoned of a military wife I am, I still don't have some of the experience that less seasoned wives have. I have always known ahead of time when we were moving. And everything has always fallen into place for us. My friends, well, they have had issues. One is on PCS orders, and it doesn't make sense since he is in a school he can fail out of, and end up back here. Another is on orders to go overseas and their orders have changed several times. They think they know when they are moving, now. And yet another... was on orders but was told they could push them back so he could reclass. Found out that he has to leave in two weeks. That's right, they have to get JPPSO to their house and pack up their lives from the past three years in two weeks. Wow.

No comments: